PHOTOSHOP 101: Mood Boards Course
Time & Location
About the Event
This 7-hour course will teach you everything that you need to know to create a beautiful, branded mood board.
Hands-on training with your instructor
A mood board manual with important notes, tips and tricks
A sample project to practice with
Coffee, Tea and Water will be provided
Lunch will be provided (please email email@example.com with any dietary restrictions)
What you will need to bring with you:
- A laptop, charger and mouse
- A writing utensil
- The Adobe Photoshop program installed *prior to our class date* (can be a trial version)
We will focus on:
- Setting up your document/image
- Quick overview of the important tools that you should know
- Importing furnishings and fixtures
- Different tools to crop, cut-out, scale + alter furnishings
- The importance of "layers" - how to edit and group them
- Adding in a background of your client's space
- Changing the wall and flooring finishes
- Creating "patterns" for different textures
- Creating the illusion of light and shadows
- Branding your Mood Board
What will NOT be covered:
- 3D Renderings
- A overview of every single Photoshop tool
Don't see what you're looking to learn?
Additional special requests are welcome! Send your Photoshop problems/questions to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to our class date.
- Free Parking
- The office is located on the lobby level of the Hercules Building at 13th and Market Streets in Wilmington, Delaware
- The suite is just to the left of the security desk.
- Sold OutPHOTOSHOP 101: Mood Boards$300$3000$0